As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve, the Suburban West Realtors® Association (SWRA) and the Association of Realtors® School (ARS) are committed to instituting procedures and best practices to maintain a safe environment for our members, students and staff.
Please note in accordance with Governor Tom Wolf’s order that all non-essential businesses should close their physical offices, the Suburban West office in Malvern has closed. Please note that staff will continue to work remotely during regular business hours and can be reached via email (click here of a list of staff members and their email addresses) or leave a voicemail on their extension by calling the main office number (610-560-4800).
Furthermore, effective immediately through April 13, 2020, the following policies and procedures will be in effect at SWRA:
- All on-site and off-site SWRA and ARS events and programs (including classes held at the Montgomery County Association of Realtors® office in Blue Bell) are cancelled. This includes, but not limited to, any class, committee meeting, advisory group, task force or other meeting.
- Rescheduling options are being considered and updates will be provided accordingly.
- The deadline for existing MCE pass holders has been extended to May 31, 2020.
- During this time period and beyond, online courses are available as another option to attain your continuing education credits.
- We understand flexibility is key during uncertain times. Should you wish to cancel your registration to reschedule your class, please login into your student portal. For most students, the User Name is your First and Last Name and the Password is the last four digits of your social security number. Once logged in, scroll over “Events” on the toolbar and then click on “My Classes”. From here you can cancel a class under the course details button. You may also contact the School staff at 610-560-4900.
This is a fluid situation, and we will continually re-evaluate these practices as new information becomes available from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and Governor Wolf’s Website. Please see NAR’s guide for Realtors® for information specific to your real estate business.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Anne Marie Matteo, CAE, RCE | Chief Executive Officer
Suburban West REALTORS® Association
1 Country View Road, Suite 201 | Malvern PA 19355
610-560-4800 | FAX 610-560-4801