Each year, REALTOR® members of the Suburban West REALTOR® Association are provided the opportunity to cast votes for candidates seeking placement on the Board of Directors. Members now have the opportunity to do so for 2013 Board of Directors as the election has now begun.
As of September 20th, all REALTOR members are in receipt of both mailed ballot and an email notification providing members the chance to chose four (4) fellow REALTORS to represent them on the Board of Directors. Members can choose to:
- ONLINE: cast your vote easily and quickly online by clicking here (last name and your SWRA password is required; the SWRA password is usually the last 4-digits of your social security number; NOTE: Having problems logging in? Please respond to this email or call SWRA at 866-495-SWRA)
- MAIL: send your completed hard copy ballot to the Association. NOTE: You will receive a ballot in the mail in and around September 20 to your preferred mailing address. Once complete, mail the address portion and ballot back in the enclosed envelope.
- IN-PERSON: vote live and in-person at the SWRA office or at any upcoming SWRA event. The final opportunity to vote will be at the Annual Membership Luncheon on October 11 at the Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square.
Please note that online or mailed ballots are due by October 10 at 4 p.m. The final chance to vote in person is at the Annual Membership Luncheon on October 11. The results of the election will be announced to the Suburban West membership via email on October 12 and the four elected candidates will join the following incumbents on the Board of Directors in 2013:
- Kathy McQuilkin (RE/MAX Professional Realty, Exton) - Chairman
- Susan Manners (Prudential Fox & Roach REALTORS®, Chadds Ford)
- John McFadden (RE/MAX Hometown, Media)
- Bill McFalls, Jr. (Realty Executives, West Chester)
- Mike McGee (Institute for Economic Development)
- Dennis Morgan (Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS®, Malvern-Paoli)
- Joe Sheehan (Weichert REALTORS®, West Chester
The following are the ten (10) candidates on the ballot for the four available positions. (Click on the picture for a profile and video