Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business Equals Smart Business (@ MCAR, Blue Bell)
The goal of this course is to instill safety awareness and habits as second nature so that real estate professionals—as well as their clients and customers—know how to avert or respond to dangerous situations and avoid harm as they practice their profession.
Learning Objectives include:
- Motivating real estate professionals to realize their exposure to risks.
- Safety best practices when showing property, conducting an open house, working in the office, and driving alone or with clients or customers.
- Learn how to quickly assess a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate action.
- Safeguard your own and your clients’ personal data, as well as practice prudent use of social media and mobile phone technology.
- Encourage all agents and employees to follow safety best practices and company safety policies.
August 6th; 1:30pm-5:00pm SOLD OUT
Montgomery County Association of REALTORS®
470 Norristown Road, Suite 300
Blue Bell, PA 19422
$45.00 (or free for existing MCE Season Pass holders)
3.5 hours PA 18-20 Real Estate license
3 hours PA Continuing Legal Education credits
**NOTICE – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the State Real Estate Commission has extended the deadline for license renewal 90 days to August 29th, 2020. Note that the renewal requirements referenced here remain otherwise unchanged. License renewal is now open via the PALS portal. It is strongly recommended that you do not renew until you’ve completed your continuing education. If you have questions, please access the Renewal FAQ on the PALS support page.**