Real World Real Estate (@ MCAR, Blue Bell)
The 14-hour Real World Real Estate program is designed to provide students with a high level of knowledge and understanding regarding key areas of real estate practice. It will bridge the gap between textbook licensing education and the real world of real estate. And help you meet the state education requirements.
With a focus on residential real estate, covered topics include:
- Agency relationships, relationship agreements, and duties of licensees
- Seller and Buyer estimate of closing costs and final Closing Disclosure
- Title reports and the common issues affecting a transaction
- An introduction to land development and construction
- Seller and buyer responsibilities with respect to zoning, the Uniform Construction Code and environmental concerns
- An analysis of the Agreement of Sale and its addenda with emphasis on the impact of electronic signatures; mortgages and the mortgage contingency; and home inspections
PLEASE NOTE: This two-day course fulfills the real estate commission prescribed education requirement for all licensees during their first renewal cycle. This class does not fulfill the required hours for PA licensees in their second and subsequent renewals.
September 29th & October 6th; 9:00am-5:00pm (two-day course)
Montgomery County Association of REALTORS®
470 Norristown Road, Suite 300
Blue Bell, PA 19422
14 hours PA 20-22 Real Estate license renewal
12 hours PA CLE