**Applications for the 2019 Class Are Now Live**
The Leadership Development Program’s objective is to empower our members to maximize their leadership potential applicable to all levels of the individual’s life – professional, personal and Association related and to encourage those individuals to participate in REALTOR® leadership roles.
The two-month winter curriculum includes five intensive sessions, each focusing on a different aspect of leadership development including: Emotional Intelligence, Team Building, Professional Speaking Techniques, Win-Win Negotiating and The Economics of Real Estate. After graduating from the program, students will be recognized in front of their peers at the Annual Membership Meeting and presented with a diploma and a certificate to the Association of REALTORS® School to further their real estate education.
Program Sessions (session dates are provided on the application):
- Building a Team for Success: Five Dysfunctions of a Team (February)
- Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Link to Effective Leadership (February)
- Powerful Presentations: Using Professional Speaking Techniques (February)
- Negotiating Success: Win-Win Negotiations (March)
- The Economics of Real Estate (March)
- REALTOR Member – 2019 Leadership Development Program Application
- Affiliate Member – 2019 Leadership Development Program Application
Applications will be reviewed and participants will be selected by the Association’s leadership and will be selected on their own merits based on this application. Application forms should include as much information as possible. Optional materials to support your application may be submitted. Deadline for application submissions is December 31st, 2018.
About the LDP Instructors:
- Brenda Florida kicks off the LDP Series with Building a Team for Success and Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Link to Effective Leadership. Brenda was instrumental in running the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® Leadership Development Program and is now an Operations Manager for a local Real Estate firm.
- Jim Hornickel is an experienced and passionate facilitator and founding director and CEO of Bold New Directions, a global training company. Jim has worked with thousands of professionals in the US, Europe and Asia over the past decade. His resume includes hundreds of Fortune 500 clients where he has delivered training programs on negotiations, communication, management and leadership skills. His recent clients include: Merck, BMW, Bank of America and more.
- Mike Perry, ABR, GRI presents The Economics of Real Estate. Mike instructs broker-level and designation courses at the Association of REALTORS® School including real estate investment, real estate sales, real estate finance and the accredited buyer representative courses.
Applications for the 2019 Class are now live and are due by December 31st, 2018.
PLEASE SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO:
Mail: Suburban West REALTORS® Association, Attn: Kristin Tornetta, 1 Country View Road, Suite 201, Malvern, PA 19355