**Applications for the 2020 Class Are Now Live**
The Leadership Development Program’s objective is to empower our members to maximize their leadership potential applicable to all levels of the individual’s life – professional, personal and Association related and to encourage those individuals to participate in Realtor® leadership roles.
The two-month winter curriculum includes five intensive sessions, each focusing on a different aspect of leadership development including: Emotional Intelligence, Team Building, Professional Speaking Techniques, Win-Win Negotiating and Technology. After graduating from the program, students will be recognized in front of their peers at the Annual Membership Meeting and presented with a diploma and a certificate to the Association of Realtors® School to further their real estate education.
Program Sessions (session dates are provided on the application):
- The Five Dysfunctions of Working With Others (February)
- Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Link to Effective Leadership (February)
- LeadTech: Technology for Your Leadership Role (March)
- Spokespersons Training with PAR (March)
- Effective Negotiating Skills in Today’s Ever Changing Real Estate Landscape (March)
- REALTOR Member – 2020 Leadership Development Program Application
- Affiliate Member – 2020 Leadership Development Program Application
Applications will be reviewed and participants will be selected by the Association’s leadership and will be selected on their own merits based on this application. Application forms should include as much information as possible. Optional materials to support your application may be submitted. Deadline for application submissions is December 31st, 2019.