2019 Annual Membership Meeting (@ Springfield Country Club)
The Association is excited to welcome former Philadelphia Eagle and Superbowl Champion, Brent Celek, as this year’s keynote speaker for our 2019 Annual Membership Meeting at the Springfield Country Club! Brent’s inspirational message will focus on the importance of leadership, teamwork and discipline. Following his presentation, there will be a Q&A session where Brent will take questions from the audience!
In addition to Brent’s presentation, attendees will enjoy a plated lunch and short Association business meeting. The Annual Meeting will also feature:
- Affiliate Expo, vendor scramble and a chance to win a VISA Gift Card
- Induction ceremony of the 2019 REALTOR® Emeritus class
- Recognition ceremony of the 2019 Leadership Development Program graduates
- The last chance to vote for the 2020 Suburban West Board of Director Candidates
- RPAC and Suburban REALTORS Alliance Table that includes a chance to win an Amazon Gift Card (drawing that afternoon) and a two-year lease on a Toyota Highlander (drawing 12/6/19) through the RPAC Sweepstakes
- Networking with local REALTORS® and Affiliate members
Following the event, will be an exclusive Meet-and-Greet and Photo-Op with Brent for Major RPAC Investors (those investing $1,000 or more in the 2019 calendar year).
Don’t miss this premier membership event on October 23rd in Springfield. Register today as tickets are sure to sell out!
Wednesday, October 23rd; 11:15am-2:00pm
Springfield Country Club
400 W Sproul Rd, Springfield, PA 19064
Former Philadelphia Eagle and Superbowl Champion Brent Celek
$25.00 member price – early bird now through October 11th
$35.00 member price – beginning October 12th
$45.00 Non-member price
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Meetings”) or call the Suburban West REALTORS® Association at 610-560-4800.
**Cancellation Policy: The deadline to receive a refund for your registration is Friday, October 18th at 12:00pm. Requests must be made in writing to the Association’s bookkeeper, Cathy DiMarco. Member to member transfers are permitted.**