Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business Equals Smart Business
The goal of this course is to instill safety awareness and habits as second nature so that real estate professionals—as well as their clients and customers—know how to avert or respond to dangerous situations and avoid harm as they practice their profession.
Learning Objectives include:
- Motivating real estate professionals to realize their exposure to risks.
- Safety best practices when showing property, conducting an open house, working in the office, and driving alone or with clients or customers.
- Learn how to quickly assess a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate action.
- Safeguard your own and your clients’ personal data, as well as practice prudent use of social media and mobile phone technology.
- Encourage all agents and employees to follow safety best practices and company safety policies.
November 13th; 9:00am-12:30pm
January 30th; 9:00am-12:30pm
February 27th; 1:30pm-5:00pm
March 23rd; 9:00am-12:30pm (@ Springfield Country Club)
March 25th; 9:00am-12:30pm
Association of REALTORS® School, Malvern
1 Country View Road, Suite 101
Malvern, PA 19355
*Unless Otherwise Noted
$45.00 (FREE with the MCE Season Pass)
3.5 hours PA 18-20 Real Estate license
3 hours PA Continuing Legal Education credits
November 13th; 9:00am-12:30pm – Susan Yannessa
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of REALTORS® School at 610-560-4900.
Interested in saving money on standard continuing education? Active real estate licensees can now purchase the MCE Season Pass and register for classes online via the Payment Registration Center. After logging in, go to the “Shop” to purchase the MCE Season Pass. Please wait a few minutes for our system to recognize you as a Pass holder. Then you can register for standard continuing education classes at no cost through March 31st, 2020!