Representing the Seller From Consumer Notice to Closing
There is more to working with Sellers than putting a sign on their lawn; uploading their property information to the MLS & the Internet; and waiting for agents to show and sell your listings! Whether the property sells or not, we have ethical and professional responsibilities.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the basic requirements of discussing a potential relationship with a seller
- Identify the basic requirements of maintaining a relationship with a seller
- Handle inquiries on behalf of a seller
- Understand the Agreement of Sale on behalf of a seller
- Understand what happens when the property does not sell
March 23rd; 6:00pm-9:30pm
Association of REALTORS® School, Malvern
1 Country View Road, Suite 101
Malvern, PA 19355
$45.00 (FREE with the MCE Season Pass)
3.5 hours PA 18-20 Real Estate license
3 hours PA Continuing Legal Education credits
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of REALTORS® School at 610-560-4900.
Interested in saving money on standard continuing education? Active real estate licensees can now purchase the MCE Season Pass and register for classes online via the Payment Registration Center. After logging in, go to the “Shop” to purchase the MCE Season Pass. Please wait a few minutes for our system to recognize you as a Pass holder. Then you can register for standard continuing education classes at no cost through March 31st, 2020!