REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) is NAR’s exclusive online real estate database and is free benefit to REALTORS®. A robust national database of every parcel of property in the United States, RPR empowers REALTORS® to provide detailed accurate information to their clients and customers.
**NOTE: RPR does not replace TREND but rather provides additional tools. RPR is not a national MLS, and will carry no offers of cooperation and compensation.
Activating Your FREE Account
Why wait? Begin using RPR today. It’s as easy as setting up your account by following these easy steps:
- Go to the RPR Website
- Under the login information, click on the link “Create Account”
- Use your individual NRDS Number (contact SWRA at 610-560-4800 for your NRDS number or click here to look it up on NAR’s website)
- Use your individual Bright MLS ID Number – access your Bright MLS account and search for your name in the directory for your Bright MLS ID number
- Follow the rest of the instructions to set up your account
RPR offers many tools and features to help REALTORS® be more informed and increase their efficiency in the market place, including:
- comprehensive compilations of property data in one application;
- unique tools and analytics;
- side-by-side comparisons of listing history;
- integration of RPR with TREND MLS data;
- high quality property and market data;
- free tax and assessment data.
Benefits of RPR
Why use RPR to enhance your business?
- Provide detailed historical and current views of properties to clients, utilizing RPR’s robust collection of data.
- Leverage accurate and advanced search tools to more accurately and speedily serve your client.
- Conduct nationwide property searches and provide clients with market-to-market comparisons of each property listing.
- Differentiate yourself from real estate licensees with REALTOR-only access to tools and services to best serve your client.
- Generate and customize demographic reports and market analyses for listing presentations.
Training Materials and Resources
There are a number of guides and videos available from RPR to get you up and running with the program fast. You can access many of these tools now by clicking on the following links:
- SWRA Webinar Series – Getting Started with RPR
- RPR Training
- RPR Residential Resources
- RPR Commercial Resources
Offices can also request RPR training as part of the Suburban West’s Office Education Program. Contact Steve Farace at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.
If you have any difficulties with your NRDS or Bright ID during the setup, please email Steve Farace at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-560-4800.